Overlander Lifters make it easier than ever to execute jumps, spins, and hard-carving turns while riding your OneWheel on trails or pavement. Use these OneWheel accessories to securely engage your feet while maintaining the freedom to bail with your usual natural jumping maneuvers. Improve your carve-ability and control, eliminate hesitation, and reduce instability with unparalleled foot retention.
Unlike center-mounted plastic foot engagement options that rely upon engagement of the adductor muscle groups in the inner thighs, the Overlander bolts to the front and back bumpers. The wider placement distributes jumping force to the stronger quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings and calves, making for greater stability and a more comfortable ride.
The lifter pads add a pop of color to your board and enhance your comfort and grip on the Lifters. The rubber-like thermoplastic polyurethane material is flexible yet durable and abrasion resistant. Installation is simple – you can do it yourself in less than 5 minutes. This Lifter set is specially sized to work with the XR or Plus OneWheel models.
- One set of hard anodized aluminum lifters
- One set of TPU Lifter pads
- Four 10-32 1" mounting bolts (1-1/8" bolts may be required with certain bumpers)
- Six M4 x 0.7 x 5mm bolts to mount the lifter pads to the lifters
- Two pieces of 1" x 6" grip tape for mounting inside vertical wall of Lifters
- (apply after installing Linters with pads on the board to ensure proper placement)
Included Upon Request:
- Bang Bumper Wedge (due to the contour of Bangs at the mounting location of the Lifters, this wedge is required for a solid mount)
Note: The aluminum lifters are best for lighter weight riders or occasional riders looking for a cost-effective way to get started with Lifters. (If you’re over 150 pounds or hit the trails a lot, you should check out our more durable Titanium Lifters)